Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

MUCH OF NOTHIN' MONDAY

Good Monday evening all.  Not much goin on around here today.  Woke up this mornin' and it was chilly.  It was right at 50 degrees when I got up.  It only got up to about 75 today.  Tomorrow the humidity and temperatures creep up again and going to be up to near 90 degrees the next few days.  Sure wish they would make up their mind. 

Girls didn't have any cheer practice after school today.  They were glad of that.  I guess last week really wore them out.

Like my header say's, not much goin on around here today.  There were 2 wrecks today.  One this morning East of Caraway(where we used to live).  A truck and a car hit head on.  The truck caught fire, but the driver escaped with no injuries.  However, the lady driving the other vehicle, died instantly.  She had her 2 or 3 year old in there with her and it had to be airlifted to a hospital.  I heard one story that he died and another story he is haning on.  Then, after school this afternoon, just east of the Lake City Bridge there was a 3-vehicle accident.  Thankfully there were no injuries from this one.  One vehicle rear-ended another vehicle and that vehicle rear-ended another one causing a chain reaction.  Wasn't a good day to be out on the highways seemed like. 

Me and the girls had left-over Pizza and some Cheese Sticks for supper tonight.  I washed dishes and the girls got their showers and I am now doing another load of laundry. 

My body is sore from all the walking around at the fair on Saturday night and all the moving around yesterday cleaning.  I didn't sleep good at all.  Guess I was too tired and my body was hurting to sleep.

Anywho, everyone take care and have a great evening.  May GOD Bless each and everyone of you.

Karen H.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

It'a nice to have a day where you don't have much to do. It makes up for all those days a person is crazy busy.