Good Mornin' Yall,
I hope that everyone had a great Tuesday and ready to start a new day. It is currently 45 degrees with a windchill of 41 degrees. The winds are out of the Southwest at 7mph. We had another beautiful day here yesterday. It made it up to 58 degrees. It did feel a litte better outside than it did on Monday. We are suppose to be up around 70 degrees today. I do think that Spring is just around the corner.
Since being out in the cold on Monday afternoon and Monday night, I had a hard time getting warm yesterday. I finally got warm around noon. I started sneezing and my eyes started watering and matting up some. I just felt bad all day yesterday. Last night my throat started getting a little scratchy, but it's okay this morning. Hopefully I won't come down with anything. Tis that time of the season tho.
I did do my laundry yesterday. LOL. I did 2 loads of laundry. I have another load to do today, so maybe I can talk myself into doing that load. The girls had after School Tutoring yesterday after School. I had fixed some Chicken Strips and Rice for our supper last night and had it ready when they got in from School. Instead of frying the Chicken Strips, I had some Shake & Bake for some Pork Chops, so I used that on the Chicken Strips I already had. They turned out really good. The rice I fixed I had some shredded cheese left in a package and added that to the rice and then put some sugar in it. That turned out really good as well. The girls really liked it and I did too. We went up to our Fire Station for the meeting of our oldest daughter's Softball Team. The last 3 years we haven't had to pay for anything because there has always been a sponsor for the team. This year, there was suppose to be a sponsor, but the sponsor hasn't come thru yet. So, we had to pay $30.00 for our child this year. That's not too bad. Our youngest daughter we will have to pay $20.00. It is all well worth it tho and besides, they enjoy playing sports. As long as I can afford for them to play sports and they want to, we will support them in every way we can. Our oldest daughter's first game will be on March 27, at 6:00p.m. Her Pre-Season Tournament is being held in Lake City, AR. That's not very far from us at all. In fact, we are consolidated with Lake City in our School District. I don't know who they will be playing yet, but I do hope it is warmer by then. LOL. If it isn't, I will be taking me a blanket of some kind to wrap up with. That was pretty much our day yesterday and last night.
I have been tagged 3 times to do a Meme. The first tag came from Mary@ http://maryswritingnook.blogspot.com/. I am to list 8 facts/habits of mine that none of my blogging friends know about me. Here are the rules of the Meme.
Rules:In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
1. I have a glass eye.
2. I don't like to be late for anything. I had much rather be early.
3. I don't like to clean house. LOL. I do keep my house clean, but I'm not one of those people who are always doing something and keeping a spotless house.
4. If I don't get my way, I get mad. LOL.
5. I have a bad temper that can get the best of me sometimes.
6. My mouth can get me in trouble sometimes. Oh when I am at one of our daughte's sport games, and the ref's and ump's make a bad call, I let them know about it. LOL. A few years ago when our oldest daughter was playing a softball game, there was a very bad ump there. He finally told me if he heard one more thing from me he would make me leave the game. I kept quiet after that, but it sure was hard.
7. I don't take time for myself. I had much rather take care of my DH and our girls than allow time for myself. I do sometimes wish they would do something special for me, but if they don't, then that's okay as well. As long as they are happy, that's what matters.
8. I'm a Christian, but don't attend Church. It's due to the fact about something personal happening at the Church we belong to.
Now, I must tag 8 people to do this Meme.
1. Laura@ http://2lmzfarms.blogspot.com/
2. Diane@ http://lenadianejennings.blogspot.com/
3. Dabrah@ http://dabrah.blogspot.com/
4. Patti@ http://nonnasnews.blogspot.com/
5. Loretta@ http://lorettas57.blogspot.com/
6. Nan@ http://onmyporch.blogspot.com/
7. Amanda@ http://jacarandacottage.blogspot.com/
8. Mary Isabella@ http://daisybouquet.blogspot.com/
I do hope that you will participate. If you do, please let me know when you have done your Meme so I can drop by to read it. I know there has been so many Meme's going around lately, and if you don't want to participate, I will understand.
Betty@ http://bettysthisandthat.blogspot.com/ also tagged me for a Meme. It is a 6 word Memoir. Here are the rules for this Meme.
1. Write your own six word memoir.2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.4. Tag five more blogs with links.5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Here is my 6 word Memoir. LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED. I don't have a visual illistration for this, but I do love the saying. I know it's not easy sometimes, but I must always remember it and know that GOD will take care of me. Now I am not going to tag anyone specifically, so if you are on my blogroll, consider yourself tagged by me for this Meme. I was also tagged by Michelle@ http://imalittletpott.blogspot.com/ for the same above Meme. So, it looks like I did pretty good there. LOL.
I have some Prayer Request's today. One of our good friends, Lib@ http://libsprivateparadise.blogspot.com/ has been under the weather for a good while now. She hasn't been able to do any blogging. She has been having double vision and can't read. She is scheduled to have surgery today on her left eye and then she will have to have surgery on her right eye. I don't know what time her surgery is going to be this morning, but I would appreciate it very much if you would keep her in your Prayers. If you have time, please drop by and leave her a comment and let her know you are thinking of her and praying for her. He husband gave us this update about her on March 1. Also, there are so many of us here in blogland that have been going thru difficult times and having problems and being sick as well. I ask that we all just keep each other in our prayers. I know everyone will appreciate each and every prayer.
My DH made it home around 1:15a.m. this morning. He called me to let me know he was in town around 1:05a.m. and was fixing to drop his Uncle off at his house and he would be home in a few minutes. I got up and came and unlocked the door for him and sat up with him for about an hour. I have to get him up around 11:00a.m this morning so he can get ready to head out going up to Minnesota and Wisconsin. It sure makes the week go by faster when he is able to stop in during the week and stay all night. I am going to go for now. I am on my second cup of coffee and I will start my visiting. Take care my friends and have a great day. May God Bless Each and Everyone of You.
LOVE & HUGS,