This award and it's originator are special. I always love to find out where something comes from and why. What is the heart and soul behind it. So, I am glad that I can give you the information to go back and read. It's not just about who's who but about passing the torch of love."So here's to all the blogs that you've discovered that you can't possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog".From Xandra: creator, The Daily Dose Award This will be hard to do because there are many that touch me in some way. And by not including you, that doesn't mean that you don't touch my life in some way. But here we go. "THANK YOU" so much for this Award Grams, Denise, and Hope. I am so honored that you chose me for this Award. I will now pass this along as you 3 have done.
1. Diane@Diane'sPlace - I have to read Dian'es blog everyday since she lives close to me and see what she is cooking for that particular day or her Sunday Dinner Menu.
2. Dabrah@FickleMuse - I have to read her blog because she lives in the UK and I want to know about different area's of the World.
3. LeeAnn@GentleOutsider - I have to read her blog because she is a down to earth person and has just been Blessed with 2 precious Twin Grandaughters.
4. Nan@OnMyPorch - I have to read her blog daily because she is always in a happy mood and you will leave with a smile on your face.
5. Anni@Hootin'Anni's - I have to visit Anni because if I'm down and out, she will have something on her post that will make you leave feeling all better and with a smile on your face. She is very comical as well.
6. Renie@RenieBurghardt'sWorld - She is a writer and shares alot of her stories and poems with us. They are really good to read.
7. Angela@LifeAndTimesofGran - I have to visit her place because she is such an inspiration and uplifting person. She has a wonderful aspect on life.
8. Joyce@CreationinProgress - I have to go see Joyce because she is a Christian lady who always has something to share from the Bible.
9. Robin@BitterSweetPunkin - I have to see Robin because she is such a wonderful and caring person and you will leave with a smile on your face as well.
10. Dawn@CallMeGrandmaDawn - I have to visit Dawn because she is always sharing with us about her trips to different places and sharing pictures with us as well.
Now, I want you all to know that I love each and everyone of you and have to visit each and everyone of you, so don't think I don't love your place because I do.
I would like to share something with you all. I was visiting my friend, Dabrah@FickleMuse and she shared a website that you can go to play a game and they will donate rice to the United Nations World Food Program. I went to this website yesterday and played and was able to donate 1,000 grams of rice so far. http://www.freerice.com/index.php. It is a fun game to play, and I love to be able to help someone out in time of need. If you have time, go to the website and play to help donate free rice.
I did laundry yesterday. I had to wash up all the girl's things that were dirty so they would have it ready for this week. I don't have any washing to do today, "PRAISE THE LORD"!!!! The girls cleaned their rooms as well and they took out the trash also. I washed up some dishes and got those put away. For our supper, the girl's had a Lunchable and I had a couple of small pieces of Smoked Sausage on some bread and had some Chips to go with it. My MIL did come over for a while yesterday afternoon and I used the rest of her film to take pictures of our Christmas Tree and my Villages. She wanted some pictures of our tree because she thought it was so beautiful this year. I will begin to take it down this week.
My DH called me last night about 9:10p.m. and said he was about half-way thru the State of Maine. He said there was alot of Snow up there but the roads had been cleared. I'm "THANKFUL" for that. They have to have the load up in Fredrickton, Canada at 5:00a.m. our time and it would be 7:00a.m. their time. From there they will go over to Ontario, I think, and come out at Windsor, Michigan and back to the States. He told me last night he would call me this morning. We have the Pre-Paid Cell Phones and the last time he was up in Canada, and he called me, it took up alot of his minutes. I have it set up where it only cost's 5 cents more to call. Hopefully he will be able to call me this morning. We usually talk several time a day with each other. Well, it's actually nights now since he is driving the night shift. I can't stand it if I'm not able to talk to him.
I would like to mention another Giveaway. This one is over at Judy@FabricArts&Crafts. Here is what Judy said: In a lovely Anna Griffin folder I have packed three red blank cards and envelopes and a selection of black, white and red beads, buttons, ribbons and trims. As I go through my private stash of embellishments, I keep adding more goodies, so it should provide a good start for the winners' valentine card or collage making experience!! There will be 2 winners. She will pick a Winner at Midnight this Wednesday.
Be sure to go and see Judy and put your name in the post to win this beautiful assortment of things she has. When you do go and see her and sign up, be sure to let Judy know who sent you. She has all the details on her blog.
Well, guess I will go for now. I am about to finish my first cup of coffee. I am ready for a refill. I have plenty for you, so don't worry about me not having any coffee. Take care my friends and God Bless Each and Everyone of You.
LOVE & HUGS,