Good Wednesday Mornin' Yall,
I do hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday and ready to start a new day. It is 40 degrees here and the winds are calm, so that means no windchill for right now. Yesterday was a raw day. It started out with Sunshine, but shortly after I had taken the girls to school, it clouded up and was cloudy all day. I looked out a time or two and the way the clouds looked, they looked like it could snow. But it was 46 degrees and we all know that is way too warm for anay snow. The wind was blowing some and it made it feel chilly out there. We are suppose to have clouds today as well with rain moving in tomorrow.
I would like yall to know about another Giveaway. Amanda at Jacaranda Cottage is Celebrating her 100th Post and she is having a Giveaway. She doesn't have a picture up just yet but she said she would put together some goodies to be given away. All you have to do is go visit Amanda and leave a comment on her blog, then tell other people abut the Giveaway and you will be entered in the Giveaway twice. I have only known Amanda for a short time. I love to visit her. She lives in Australia. If you have never been over to visit Amanda, please go visit her. You will definetly enjoy your visit. So, if you have time, stop by and "CONGRATULATE" Amanda on her 100th Post. "THANK YOU" for helping me in Celebrating with Amanda.
I was tagged by Mary of Mary's Writing Nook and Hope of Second Time around for this Christmas Hoopla. Here is what they say about it:
1. List 12 random things about yourself that has to do with Christmas.2. Please refer to it as hoopla and not the dreaded m-word.3 According the the creator, Andrea, you must specifically tag your people. There's none of this saying, "if you reading this consider yourself tagged.4. Hurry, Christmas is coming and Andrea would like as many people to get involved in this as possible so it can make the rounds and we can read 12 things about everyone and Christmas.
So, here goes mine.
1. I Love to decorate for Christmas. I don't have alot of fancy schmancy Christmas decorations, but I do Love what I have and am very proud of them.
2. I Love going out riding and looking at other people's Christmas decorations. They are so beautiful. I see a specific neighborhood in our area, and each one tries to outdo the others.
3. I LOVE that Jesus Christ is our Savior and he died on the Cross to save us from our terrible sins. I Love that Jesus forgives us each and everyone.
4. I Love being with my family at Christmas. We are having Christmas at our home this year with my Parents and Sister. I am really looking forward to it.
5. I would Love to have some Snow for Christmas. No ice, but just enough snow to cover the ground and not make the roads slick.
6. I Love that my dear husband has a new job waiting for him come the 2nd of January.
7. I Love the fact that we live in a Free Country and have the Freedom to Worship our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. I Love that I have made new blogging friends and appreciate all the prayers that each and everyone has said for our family.
9. I Love to cook for Christmas. I'm planning on making some Homemade Sausage Balls from Homemade Sausage. Thanks to BJ for giving me a very easy recipe for them.
10. I Love sitting around family and reminiscing from Christmas' Past and Old Stories of Days Gone By.
11. I Love sitting in my front room looking at our beautiful Christmas Tree that my dear Husband and 2 beautiful Daughters decorated.
12. I Love the fact that I can sit here this Christmas Season and share my Hoopla with everyone. I know this Hoopla doesn't seem alot like a Christmas Hoopla, but friends, isn't Christmas about Love & Family? You all know me, I may not follow the rules just right.
I hope you enjoyed my Hoopla. Now, I'm to pass this on to someone. I can't pass it on to everyone, so I am going to pass this on to the following friends.
1. Renie of Renie Burghardt's World
2. Shelley of Shelley's Vintage Variety
3. Chrissie of All Things Possible
4. Amanda of Jacaranda Cottage
5. Nan of On My Porch
I hope you enjoy this Hoopla. After you have done it, please let me know. I want to come and read your Hoopla.
Now I bet you are wondering why I posted my Title as Wonderful. Well you see my friends, everyday is actually a Wonderful Day. I am still Wonderfully Happy that my Dear Hubby has a new job waiting on him come first of the year. I am also Wonderfully glad that I have great blogging friends who have done alot of praying for my hubby. I'm sorry, I know I said this yesterday, but I am just still excited about it. You have no idea what a burden has been lifted off of my shoulders and well as hubby's.
We all need to remember all of our Service Men & Women who are serving our Military defending our Country. I would also like for everone to remember the Canadian Service Men & Women as well. My dear friend Mary, of Mary's Writing Nook lives in Canada. And Bless her dear Heart, she is always praying for alot of people and she always remembers the US Military as well. Let us all remember each and everyone during this Christmas Season as they are away from home and loved ones. I am having 2 banners posted on my blog and even tho one of then is Christmasy, I am going to keep it up until each and everyone of our Military Personnel from the US and Canada are home to stay. I hope you will join in with me in doing this also.
The girls got out of school at 1:30p.m. yesterday. Today they get out at 11:45a.m. They are having a big Brunch today. They have this Brunch every year on the last day of School of the Christmas Break. They used to have their School Christmas Parties on the last day, but they did it different this year. I guess a change is good sometimes.
Hubby called me last night about 7:30a.m. He made it to Oklahoma City, OK okay. I asked him did he see any ice, and he said he didn't. I'm glad he didn't have any problems. I don't know yet where he will go from there. He will let me know when he finds out. It will be after 8:00a.m. before he knows where is going anyway.
Me and the girls had leftover Taco's last night for supper. They were good. I do think they tasted a bit better than on Monday night. LOL. There is enough left for us to finish them off tonight. I have invited my Mother-In-Law over for supper because she is a big Taco lover herself. She said she would let me know if she comes over or not later on today. I'm going to try not to fix anything big the rest of the week. We have some frozen foods that me and the girls can eat on. I have to get my refrigerator all cleaned out so I can start my Christmas Cooking on Sunday. I do know that I am making some Potato Salad. I'm not sure about dressing yet. I will have to get with my Mom on that. I am also going to have a tray fixed up with pickles, olives, cheese squares, coctail sausages, shrimp, and I'm planning on making some Sausage Balls. My Mom is doing the Ham and some other things. She does have my Cheeseball ready for me tho and will bring it up on Christmas Eve. What are you plans for Christmas Eve? If you want to, please feel free to let me know in the comment section. I would love to hear what you and your Family has planned for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
I over slept this morning. My alarm went off at 4:30a.m. I shut it off and didn't get up till almost 5:30a.m. I had a hard time going to sleep last night. It was after 2:00a.m. before I finally went to sleep. I always do this when hubby has been home and the first night he is gone from home, I have trouble sleeping. I may get me a nap later on.
Well, I guess I'll go and see who I can have coffee with this morning. I am just now having my first cup of coffee. I do hope that everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday. Take care my friends and may God Bless Each and Everyone of You. I would also like yall to remember my friend Diane, of Diane's Place. She has been sick with a stomach bug all week and hasn't been able to sit up very long. Her Grandaughter, Miss Emmy, had this stuff last weekend, and it sounds like Miss Emmy may have passed it on to Grandma. So, I ask that you remember Diane in your prayers also.
Love & Hugs,