Thursday, September 20, 2012


Hello again all.  It's been a unnormal day around here.  Hubby came home from work last night and said he had to go back in at 11:00a.m. this morning and work a 12 hour shift.  He gets off at 11:00p.m. and usually gets home around 11:15p.m.  He don't go to bed when he gets home.  He usually sits up about an hour or so to unwind.  He came to bed around 12:30a.m. and it was bout 2:30a.m. before the both of us went to sleep.  He drinks alot of Coffee at work and when he gets home, he has to go get it all out before going to sleep.  LOL.  Then, I get up at 6:00a.m to get the girls breakfast ready and get them up at 6:15a.m.  I stay up and take them to School.  I normally come home and eat me a bowl of cereal and take some of my meds and lay back down till about noon or so.  I did lay back down this morning, but I had to set the alarm for hubby to get up at 9:30a.m. so he could get up and get a shower and leave for work around 10:30a.m. this morning.  When he got up, I told him to wake me up when he got out of the shower and I would fix and pack his lunch to take to work with him.  I sure didn't want to get back up, but I did.  After he left, I went back to bed and then at 12:30p.m., our oldest daughter sends me a text and wakes me up.  I had my alarm set for 1:30p.m so I could get up and get around and run some errands before going to the School.  Oh well, needless to say, I got on up and had me some coffee.

Since they were having cheer practice again after School, I had to run to the store and get them 2-2 liter's of soda's a piece for them to take to the Maroon and Gray Game tomorrow.  Since we have a Sonic over here, we are spoiled to their "HAPPY HOUR".  So, I go get us all one each and take it to the School.  When School let out, they came to the vehicle and got the soda's and put their backpacks in the vehicle and I came back home.  They only practiced an hour today.  So, hopefully they will all be ready to cheer on the REBELS at the Maroon and Gray game tomorrow afternoon. 

Youngest daughter called me around 4:30p.m. to come get them and I went and picked them up and we came home and I heated up the Chili that I had made last night.  Also, before picking them up, I had started a load of laundry and had it in the dryer.  So, after Supper, I did dishes and folded up the clothes.  Needless to say, I am one tired Momma tonight.  I hope I don't have to be rocked to sleep tonight.  LOL.  I so look forward to Saturday's so I don't have to set an alarm. 

This week the Northeast Arkansas District Fair has been going on.  We are planning on taking the girls to it this coming Saturday.  It's Armband Day.  Oh, I won't be riding any rides, but the girls will for sure.  Last year we took them and got them an armband and me and hubby went to a concert there at the fair and seen Earl Thomas Conley.  The girls had a friend with them and they roamed about the rides and all.  They did check in with us from time to time.  We will do the same again this year.   This Saturday night, Gene Watson is going to be in Concert.  I have no idea who he is.  Guess me and hubby will sit and watch him maybe. 

Well, guess I will go for now and do a little visiting.  Hope everyone has a great evening and may GOD Bless each and everyone of you.

Love & Hugs,

Karen H.



Enjoy the concert!!!!

AND GET SOME rest!!!!

Jackie said...

Hey Karen nice to see you blogging once again.

I will be sure to visit more often.

PEA said...

I hope not all of your days are busy like this one, especially when you haven't had much sleep! Murphy's Law, though, it seems when I hardly get any sleep, that's when I have a lot of running around to do the next day! lol

Lucky you, going to see Gene Watson in concert!! I have a few of his cd's and LOVE his songs! He's been around for a long time:-)

Don't blame you for not going on the rides, I don't do that anymore either. I'd either pass out or throw up afterwards! lol

Have a great weekend my dear:-) xoxo